Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 103

Thread: What Are You Reading Now?

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morrigan's Cross then Dance Of The Gods and now I am on the final book of the trilogy called Valley Of Silence. They are by Nora Roberts and are AWESOME. Even the manfolk would like them. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by BlackMagicRose:
    Morrigan's Cross then Dance Of The Gods and now I am on the final book of the trilogy called Valley Of Silence. They are by Nora Roberts and are AWESOME. Even the manfolk would like them. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I LOVE Nora Roberts! Ill have to find these!

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Breed by Owl Goingback

  4. #34
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I finished Anne Rice's Witching Hour a few days ago, Waiting for the library to get in the second part, Lasher.

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From Baghdad, With Love: A Marine, the War, and a Dog Named Lava by Jay Kopelman and Melinda Roth

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am reading Athlon Sports Racing 2007. NASCAR season preview.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Go Tony Stewart checkerd flag

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Texas Tender by Leigh Greenwood

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morrigan's Cross and now Dance of the God's by Nora Roberts. I am re-reading these since we were in Sheridan and living with extremely inconsiderate people. I want to see exactly how much I missed. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Valley Of Silence by Nora Roberts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •